[Qgis-community-team] Scottish QGIS user group write up

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Wed May 21 02:51:17 PDT 2014

Great recommendations, I have been searching for those a while ago.

We at the Portuguese user group (www.qgis.pt), are (without knowing)
already following most of those recommendations and objectives.

We already have 150 people signed in for our qgis pt users meeting that
will take place on the 2nd of June, we are expecting 200 to join us.

We raised around 400 euros from donations by offering 4 QGIS workshops. The
workshops are free but limited to 30 people. If an user wants to reserve a
seat he must donate at least 5€ to directly to the QGIS project.

Best regards,

Alexandre Neto