[Qgis-community-team] [Qgis-tr] QGIS Documentation 2.2

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Wed May 21 08:09:58 PDT 2014

Hello all,

We still have a disclamer in the users manual page saying that this is the
testing documents. I thinks its caming from the rst files, the PDF has it
in the bottom of the index page as well.

Docs for ‘QGIS testing’. Visit http://docs.qgis.org for QGIS 2.2 docs and
translations.

http://docs.qgis.org/2.2/en/docs/user_manual/index.html

Best regards,