[Qgis-community-team] help the community team

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Thu May 22 01:22:41 PDT 2014

Dear Sidney,

thanks a lot for your offer. Maybe you could help again with translations?
For example, we just released the QGIS 2.2 manual and I guess there is a
lot to do there.

I Cc this email to the qgis community-team list, so the current coordinator
for Portuguese (Brazilian) hopefully reads this email and can give you some
advice where you can help.

Kind Regards
Otto