[Qgis-community-team] screenshots page

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Sun May 25 00:42:33 PDT 2014

On 25-05-14 08:05, Tim Sutton wrote:
> Hi
>
> Wow that looks really good Richard. Do we have so. E mechanism for
> moderating what actually gets displayed on our website?

Nope. Moderations is supposed to be done on flickr.

On:
http://localhost/qgis/en/site/getinvolved/infrastructure.html?highlight=flickr
There are the names: Nathan W, Anita G, Matieu
I know that they have done some moderating in history, like telling
people to use certain sizes etc.

The actual rss feed is not pulled directly from flick because of cross
site scripting restrictions, so there is a script which pulls them from
flickr and put them in http://www.qgis.org/feeds/
While the plan was to run this script by cron, we could also
'moderate/preview' this by somebody

Regards,

Richard