[Qgis-community-team] [Qgis-developer] Documentation roadmap?

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Thu Nov 6 00:39:55 PST 2014

Hi Diethard, Larissa, Alexandre, Luca, et al.

would be perfect, if we manage to release the manual for 2.6 about 2 weeks
after the software. Would be kind of a new record, I guess ;).

I saw in the ManualTaks list, that there are a few more open "tickets" from
Luca and Larissa (also some not assigned ones) and I don't know if there are
also still some figure updates necessary - maybe Alexandre can have a look at
this?

Kind Regards
Otto

--
Geoinformatikbüro Dassau - http://www.gbd-consult.de
FOSSGIS consulting , training , support and analysis

--
Community Advisor - QGIS Project Steering Committee