[Qgis-community-team] Fw: [Qgis-developer] Documentation roadmap?

Larissa Junek junek at gbd-consult.de
Mon Nov 10 02:47:15 PST 2014

Hi Diethard, Alexandre, Luca , et al.

I will manage to insert the information about the renderers and joins
into the user manual until friday so that we can release the manual for
2.6 from 16 November.

Kind regards,
Larissa

Beginn der weitergeleiteten Nachricht:

Datum: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 11:31:46 +0100
Von: Larissa Junek <junek at gbd-consult.de>
An: Otto Dassau <dassau at gbd-consult.de>, diethard.jansen at gmail.com,
senhor.neto at gmail.com, luca.casagrande at gmail.com, richard at duif.net,
qgis-community-team at lists.osgeo.org Betreff: Re: [Qgis-developer]
Documentation roadmap?

--
Geoinformatik Büro Dassau - http://www.gbd-consult.de
FOSSGIS consulting , training , support  and analysis