[Qgis-community-team] Print Composer Error in QGIS 2.6

weatherman21 at nc.rr.com weatherman21 at nc.rr.com
Mon Nov 17 06:46:20 PST 2014

Hello;
I want to report a print composer error in the 2.6 release of QGIS.  It has to do with exporting the map as a .png image from the print composer in size something like W-82.8in by H-36in, with 300 dpi.  (Don't know if other formats are doing the same).  In an earlier release, v. 2.2, I was able to export the map fine.  But after I upgraded to 2.6, when I go to export the map as an image from the print composer, with all settings the same, the program hangs and freezes, and I have to restart the computer.  I hope this gets to the right place.

Jacob Gore