[Qgis-community-team] Processing help

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 09:27:05 PST 2014

> Thanks Alex for clarifying. How will a Processing user access to the help then? Do I
> understand it rioght that the text is removed from the "Help" tab?

Maybe I was not clear.
Now for almost all Processing algorithms we have empy "Help" tab. Exceptions are
GRASS (loaded from online GRASS documenation) and small subset of QGIS
algorithms (local files, mostly templates without description).

When my branch will be merged, I will update Processing code so it
will look for help
in User Guide. Then we can safely remove several remaining help files
for QGIS algs
from sources.

--
Alexander Bruy