[Qgis-community-team] Outdated resources and sources in QGIS-Documentation

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Wed Nov 26 00:11:25 PST 2014

On 27-11-13 14:34, Alexander Bruy wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> when translating QGIS 2.0 documentation I found that there are
> several outdated resources in Transifex:
>   - docs_user-manual_plugins_plugins-mapserver-export
>   - docs_user-manual_plugins_plugins-diagram-overlay
>
> Also corresponding .rst and .po files present in GitHub repository.
> Should we delete them?
>
> I can prepare pull-request that removed all unused .po and .rst files
> or directly commit this change.
>
> Also I found that osm directory (contains description of old, removed
> from core OSM plugin) also unused and seems can be safely removed
> from repository. Should we remove it too?

Hi Alexander,

thanks for taking care of this 'housekeeping', please just do it

only tricky thing is that the .tx/config file actually also should be
updated after such a cleanup

maybe best to do it with a pull request, then after the pull I will
update the .tx/config file

Thanks!

Richard Duivenvoorde