[Qgis-community-team] QGIS Case Study

Andrew Jeffrey andrew.jeffrey at snowyhydro.com.au
Tue Feb 3 19:50:46 PST 2015

Hi,

I am following up a post from last month, regarding a QGIS Case Study
submission
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-community-team/2015-January/004016.html

I have been told by a member of the Aust-NZ QGIS user group that it
probably wasn't the best time of year to get in touch as people would still
have been on holidays.

Anyway I have a project which I was hoping to put forward as QGIS Case
Study. If this is suitable for a case study I would be happy to share it
with the community. I can provide whatever format is required, but for the
meantime I have supplied a link to a google document below.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Pg4WdYmAD-UT0NiYjBNyt_OpsZ0ugf6VXHW0mY7eBwA/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks

Andrew Jeffrey

--

Snowy Hydro: Confidential Communication.