[Qgis-community-team] website and sidebars

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Thu Feb 12 00:04:40 PST 2015

On 11-02-15 23:08, Anita Graser wrote:
> Thanks Richard!
> I think this change needs to be companied by an increase in the page
> width. The right-hand-side column is just too narrow now. Can you
> increase the content width it by the width of the sidebar?

I did a quick try, but Bootstrap is more then only css, it also changes
widths of containers on the fly using javascript and relies on media
queries.

If somebody else want to give it a try, please do.

Another (bigger) project would be to move to a newer Bootstrap version
(we are still on Bootstrap 2.3.2), but that would mean updating also the
templates. Possible, but not done quickly I think.
In the newer Bootstrap there is some 'creation site' on which you have
more saying in for example the width that you want to use...

Regards,

Richard