[Qgis-community-team] processing help files doubt

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 00:50:37 PST 2015

Hi Matteo,

this was discussed several times before and you also participated
in discussions ;-). See for example latest "Processing help" thread
in QGIS community list.

To answer your question. Yes, currently Processing help files are
part of the QGIS User Guide and will be not available without
Internet connection. Maybe in future this behaviour will be changed.

> Hi all,
> it seems that with the recent merge of the documentation the help files are
> not available without an internet connection.
>
> Is that the normal behavior? I mean, the help files are linked with those of
> the manual of the website?
>
> Thanks for the clarification
>
> Cheers
>
> Matteo