[Qgis-community-team] QGIS case study

Pino Cosentino pino.cosentino at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 03:38:43 PDT 2015

Hi,
I am Giuseppe Cosentino Tecnologist and Geologist of the Institute of
Environmental Geology and
Geoengineering (IGAG) of the Italian National Research Council (CNR).
I would like to share a QGIS case study applied to the thematic mapping for
the seismic micronation.
It was created a symbol library for the cartographic representation of the
seismic microzonation according to Italian Standards.
The document is accessible here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwpxORK9_GJZNVBtc2RMS2N5Nlk

Best Regards,
G.Cosentino

--
*Giuseppe Cosentino*

CNR - ISTITUTO DI GEOLOGIA AMBIENTALE E GEO-INGEGNERIA (I.G.A.G.)
Area della Ricerca di Roma RM 1 Montelibretti
Via Salaria Km 29,300 C.P. 10
00016 Monterotondo Stazione - ROMA (Italy)

Phone: +39 06 90672742 - FAX +39 06 90672733
Mobile: +39 339 8352827
E-mail: g.cosentino at igag.cnr.it
skype name: pinogcosentino
http://www.igag.cnr.it