[Qgis-community-team] Participate in the french documentation

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 06:36:42 PDT 2015

Hi and welcome!

(I think one of the french coordinators will also reply) ;)

I think the most important information is there:
http://www.qgis.org/fr/site/getinvolved/document.html

So basically get an account on transifex and assign for the
QGIS-Documentation - after being accepted you can go on with transifex
and translate.

Thanks for offering your help.

kind regards
Werner