[Qgis-community-team] Proposal to divide some pages in QGIS documentation

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 05:26:07 PDT 2015

Hi all,

Yves, thanks for your recommendations about the headers. I'll do the
changes.
I thought that symbols were what define the "level" of the title meaning
that, chapter should always have header (===), section header (---),
sub-section header ... with no link whether they begin a new page or not.
But if I understand u, the right "level" of a title/subtitle is built from
the index files (and folder) and the order of appearance of headers symbol
in each file.
I suppose that, if I want to generate for example a pdf file with these
files, it's the index file (and folder) that tells the Rst engine how to
build the file according to chapter >section > subsection... Am I right?

About an introductive text at the beginning of the chapter, I thought about
this but I was unable to find a chapter with such presentation so I gave
up. I can pick the first two paragraphs of "first step" section, unless one
is enough...

Regards,
Harrissou