[Qgis-community-team] Migrating existing issues to GitHub

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 07:27:32 PST 2015

Hi!

Wouldn't that be a good opportunity to clean up a bit?
I know there is the tendence to keep everything but we could start
from the beginning and try to clean up the issue queue while migrating
- I don't think that an automated ex/import would help a lot here.
I can search if there are any tickets from me open and migrate them too ..
Do you think we still need some open tickets from like 6 years ago
with no response?

kind regards
Werner