[Qgis-community-team] Migrating existing issues to GitHub

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 07:17:21 PST 2015

Hi all,

I moved more tickets to GitHub, fixed some of them and also closed
several not valid. Now we have 30 tickets in redmine tagged as
"Documentation and Help", many of them about context help, some
with unclear description.

It would be good if someone can look at them and check if I did not
miss anything important.

--
Alexander Bruy