[Qgis-community-team] Updating images in Documentation

Junior Delaz delazj at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 09:41:18 PDT 2015

Thanks Richard, I think it's clear.
My main "problem" is that we have in documentation many images from earlier
releases.
http://docs.qgis.org/2.6/fr/docs/user_manual/working_with_vector/supported_data.html#figure-vector-3
http://docs.qgis.org/2.6/fr/docs/user_manual/working_with_vector/vector_properties.html#figure-symbology-2
and this concern most of the localized images, as they have been added two
years ago. Many things have changed since...

I think, instead of having wrong images in another language with the risk
that may confuse the reader, it's better to keep english images. Then if i
want to purge outdated images from the documentation, I just have to find
them in https://github.com/qgis/QGIs-Documentation/tree/master/resources/otherlanguagethanEN
and delete them. Right?