[Qgis-community-team] user manual 2.8 missing screenshots

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Tue May 19 03:08:45 PDT 2015

On 19-05-15 11:38, Larissa Junek wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I finished my work on the new user manual. There are still a lot of
> screenshots that need to be updated. Maybe we can branch for
> translations at the hackfest, if it's ok that the screenshots are not
> all up to date...

Hi Larissa,

I think is a good idea to try to release 2.8 docs during the hackfest
(we are already on 2.8.2 :-) ).

But I do think we should try to have it finished first?

We have a lot of people here, is it possible to generate a list of
todo's so we can energize the masses here to do all this work?

Then on Friday I could maybe branch etc?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde