[Qgis-community-team] No fix me link on Processing documentation pages?

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Sun Oct 4 03:47:59 PDT 2015

On 03-10-15 18:31, Anita Graser wrote:
> I'm getting links like
> http://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/user_manual/processing_algs/qgis/vector_analysis_tools/sumlinelengths.html#sum-line-lengths
> from the in-QGIS Processing help dialogs. ​

>     I just cleaned the docs directory and did a clean build, so sorry the
>     page is not there anymore.
>
> ​So far, I can still access the above link it seems ...

Ok, you are right, the build directory still had the old html files and
these were rsynced to the web directory on our webserver..
NOW I cleaned up that one to, so now this:

http://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/user_manual/processing_algs/qgis/vector_analysis_tools/sumlinelengths.html#sum-line-lengths

is a dead link...

It should be:

http://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/user_manual/processing_algs/qgis/vector_analysis_tools.html#sum-line-lengths

I've created an issue for this:

http://hub.qgis.org/issues/13506

and bcc'd Victor, because I think this is a 2.12 blocker now as help
tabs are empty

Regards,

Richard