[Qgis-community-team] 2.12 documentation

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Mon Oct 5 05:48:39 PDT 2015

No I only meant (sorry for my poor english) that we should publish both
milestone (from github point in view) at  the same time into Transifex as we
already did in the past.

So there won't be a 2.10 branch but directly 2.12 branch (with 2.10 feature).
It is only my point of view not a fact.

More I write, less I think I am clear :)

Y.