[Qgis-community-team] New screenshots

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 03:34:08 PDT 2015

I have used the ubuntu with unity and the default "ambience" theme. For
screenshots of QGIS main window and composer I have set it to show menus on
the window (not the default in unity).

For setting the dpi, you need to open the screenshot on GIMP (or similar)
and set the print resolution (image > print size) and save. This can also
be done in batch by using ImageMagick convert command. I believe that the
syntax is something like this:

convert -units PixelsPerInch input.png -density 135 output.png

Alexandre

Radim Blazek <radim.blazek at gmail.com> escreveu no dia sex, 23/10/2015 às
11:13: