[Qgis-community-team] Documentation for rule-based labeling and mutual exclusive groups

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 06:42:23 PDT 2015

In the context of the work commissioned by Regione Toscana to Gis3W for the
development of Rule-based labeling and Mutual excludive legend groups, I'm
working to update the User manual to include these new features.

I'm writing it here in case someone else was going to work on this. In case
let's coordinate.

We're going to ask push rights to QGIS-Documentation repo but in the
meanwhile we will use PRs from our repo fork [1] to submit the updates.

All the best,
Giovanni

[1] https://github.com/gis3w/QGIS-Documentation

--