[Qgis-community-team] website builds ru, ro, pt_BR, hu, es, de

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sun Apr 24 09:36:01 PDT 2016

Hi Translators,

normally the website is rebuild for all languages every night. You can
check that in the footer of the frontpage when your lang is build last.

Currently the following languages are 'behind':

nl, ru, ro, pt_BR, hu, es, de

With the following errors:

ru: Warning, treated as error:
/site/source/site/forusers/alldownloads.rst:13: WARNING: inconsistent
references in translated message

ro: Warning, treated as error:
/site/source/site/forusers/visualchangelog214/index.rst:531: WARNING:
Inline literal start-string without end-string.

pt_BR: Warning, treated as error:
/site/source/site/forusers/visualchangelog214/index.rst:1713: WARNING:
Inline emphasis start-string without end-string.

es: Warning, treated as error:
/site/source/site/forusers/visualchangelog214/index.rst:105: ERROR:
Undefined substitution referenced: "plata".

hu: Warning, treated as error:
/site/source/site/getinvolved/governance/governance.rst:145: WARNING:
inconsistent term references in translated message

de: Warning, treated as error:
/site/source/site/forusers/visualchangelog214/index.rst:74: ERROR:
Undefined substitution referenced: "hier spenden".

Note that due to the use of the -W option:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website/blob/master/Makefile#L113
the build stop immidiatly after the first warning/error, so we are sure
we do not rsync a corrupt site/documenation.

Anyway, I have fixed the dutch one, I hope others can fix their
languages. If in trouble just ask :-)

'Easiest' to build Website (and docs) in your language (on Linux)?

Create a .transifexrc file as you can read here:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website
and put it in your home directory ( /home/YOU/.transifexrc )

Then (assuming you have git installed)
git clone https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website
cd QGIS-Website
langs=de ./docker-world.sh

(this will set the environment var langs which is picked up in the
docker-world.sh script to only build the german language.
Using the .transifexrc credentials, the (in this case) german strings
are pulled from transifex and the site is build.
Probably the last step (rsyncing with the website) will fail unless you
have your ssh key on our server ;-)
But you shoud NOT see this
Warning, treated as error:
line anymore.

Thanks for all help, and as said, if in trouble: just ask for help.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde