[Qgis-community-team] Documentation about OGC conformance tests

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 02:46:35 PST 2016

Hi,
Note that there's currently a discussion (
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/issues/1566) whether the
developer's guide in the main website should move to the doc repo, may be
in a new doc (Inputs are welcome). Would that also fit the kind of content
you are willing to write, Marco?

Regards,
Harrissou