[Qgis-community-team] WebSite French translation problem

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 04:01:19 PST 2016

Hi,

Yves, Richard may know better but I think it's because the website has got
a lot of recent updates that had not yet been pushed to transifex
(especially new files in the "Get Involved" chapter - see PR 303).

Whatever, before any fix, it'd be nice to have, as discussed, your review
for PR 308 given that it also brings many changes to some sections of this
chapter.