[Qgis-community-team] Cleaning issue report queue in Website and Documentation repo

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 06:59:46 PST 2016

Thank you for the invitation and giving me these rights. I promise I'll use
it cleverly :)

@ Richard, not all the issue reports were to be closed without checking: I
couldn't rule on the state of #46, #43, #42, #33 (all related to build
process but I didn't face them once and wonder if the process hasn't
evolved since). Thus I was seeking a check before closure for them (I
should have emphasized this better).