[Qgis-community-team] QGIS-Documentation master now building on Travis

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Tue Jan 19 08:25:42 PST 2016

Hi Documentation Writers,

with help of Matthias we are now building the QGIS-Documentation on Travis:

https://travis-ci.org/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/builds

This means that after every commit, OR pull-request, Travis will build
the english branch WITH that commit or PR in it. And show you within 10
minutes if something is wrong...

This should make it easier to keep our build error and warning free.
And that makes it possible to maybe only build/deploy when there is an
error-free commit ( thereby saving some cpu/energy :-) )..

Anyway: I managed to fix almost all errors besides the ones on the end
of this email.

Besides on the url above, you can also see the build status on the
frontpage:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/

( it now fails untill the last errors are fixed :-) )

Hoping this will speed up succesfull builds, and make it easier for
potential doc writers to write something...

Regards,

Richard

Ps, these are the last errors/warning that at this moment trigger errors
on our builds, if you are able to fix, please help:

user_manual/introduction/general_tools.rst:381: ERROR: Undefined
substitution referenced: "mActionIdentifyExpand".
user_manual/introduction/general_tools.rst:382: ERROR: Undefined
substitution referenced: "mActionIdentifyCollapse".
user_manual/introduction/general_tools.rst:383: ERROR: Undefined
substitution referenced: "mActionIdentifyDefaultExpand".
user_manual/introduction/general_tools.rst:384: ERROR: Undefined
substitution referenced: "mActionIdentifyCopyAttributes".
user_manual/introduction/general_tools.rst:385: ERROR: Undefined
substitution referenced: "mActionIdentifyPrint".
user_manual/processing/modeler.rst:None: WARNING: image file not
readable: static/user_manual/processing/model_deactivated.png
user_manual/processing/toolbox.rst:None: WARNING: image file not
readable: static/user_manual/processing/toolbox_search.png
user_manual/processing/toolbox.rst:None: WARNING: image file not
readable: static/user_manual/processing/toolbox_search.png
user_manual/working_with_vector/vector_properties.rst:None: WARNING:
image file not readable:
static/user_manual/working_with_vector/symbol_data_defined_edit.png