[Qgis-community-team] Split or not some long chapters into shorter pages?

Frank Sokolic sokolic at worldonline.co.za
Fri Jan 29 01:28:22 PST 2016

Having the contents at the top of the page is an improvement. Is it
possible to have hyperlinks back to the contents next to each section
heading in the long rst files? This would make it easier for users to
jump back to the contents instead of having to scroll all the way back
to the top.

Regards, Frank.