[Qgis-community-team] New QGIS Documentation Subscriber

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 16:20:25 PDT 2016

Hi,

Welcome Angie and thanks for offering your help!

As already pointed out by Richard you'll find few recommendations to follow
when contributing to QGIS Documentation writing at
http://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/documentation_guidelines/
But prior to this, In order to contribute, you'll need as stated at
http://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/document.html#becoming-a-documenter  to:
- create a GitHub account
- and fork (copy) the doc repo

Once done, feel free to pick any issue in the list and write about. You can
also go through the doc being written (docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs) and
fix potential typo errors, "bad english" (most of us are not native
speaker) or review/comment contributions of others (
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/pulls).

Once again, welcome to you and if something is unclear, just ask. Someone
will try to explain to you.

Regards,
Harrissou