[Qgis-community-team] New QGIS Documentation Subscriber

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Jun 6 21:37:24 PDT 2016

Hi Angie,

I'm happy to have a look into your repo to the edits you did. Please
sent us the name of your github account then.

Also note that the Documentation is written in .rst files (see github)
and the building of the pdf goes via sphinx, latex to pdf.
So IF you want to make textual changes, you do that in the .rst files
If you want styling changes, you have to do that in the templates.

If not clear, maybe we can arrange a little skype meeting so I can show
you the building process?

And note, that becasse we are sprinting to a 2.14 release of the docs we
are most in need of reviewers and text writers.

Regards,

Richard