[Qgis-community-team] Documentation process

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Wed Jun 22 07:36:58 PDT 2016

Hello doc contributor,

Currently for each issue or changes in documentation I am using a PR process.
That's mean that I always create a branch and a Pull Request to let other
contributor to comment my contribution.

This way I can let other contributor know my changes and get some feedback
about wrong guidelines, typos, etc.

All in all, this improve the quality of the documentation.

What do you think about this process? Do you think we can ask to everybody to
work following such process?

Thanks for your feedback,

Y.