[Qgis-community-team] Translated websites

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Mar 2 01:19:14 PST 2016

FYI,

I managed to get most languages building again. Would be cool if others
could have a look to the ones still giving a warning/error.

It takes some time:
- build and see in which file/line warning is
- search for it in the translations and fix it
- build again
- this sometimes several times

There are some notorious ones, like the visualchangelogs, which have
relatively comples rst which apparently results in more errors in the
translations... I've not yet managed to get fr pt_PT and pt_BR working.

As said: if somebody has some sparetime, please try and report back.
I'll dive into the rest when I find time