[Qgis-community-team] 4th QGIS French user meeting!

Yves Jacolin (public) yjacolin at free.fr
Thu Nov 3 11:37:23 PDT 2016

The Francophone local chapter of OSGeo (OSGeo-fr) and Montpellier SupAgro are
organizing a two-day meeting around QGIS for the Francophone community. This
meeting will take place on 1st and 2nd December at Montpellier SupAgro.

Several presentations will take place on the first day. This year, the theme of
this day is "QGIS: a smart tool for my job ?". In the evening we invite you to
join us for a drink in a place that will be given during the day.

The second day is organized as a barcamp: an informal workshops where you can
suggest topics, present papers, exchange, discuss. It is an informal but
organized time to exchange between users, contributors and financiers. Feel
free to discover an original form of contributions to QGIS!

Some topics:

* How to translate QGIS
* How to use QGIS on a tablet (QField)
* How to create a map with QGIS and broadcast on the net
* QGIS and PostGIS couple

If you want to get some feedback from the community, get some help to prepare
or discuss a particular topic before the day you can discuss it on the
Francophone list.

The detailed program, registration form and other information are available on
the official page http://www.agrotic.org/test/blog/qgis-2016-0102122016/

We are looking forward to meet you at this conference!

Y.
For the organizing team ;)