[Qgis-community-team] Qgis experience Camilla Fabbri

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Nov 9 00:16:45 PST 2016

On 09-11-16 00:43, Camilla Fabbri wrote:
> Dear Qgis Community,
> I am Camilla Fabbri. I used Qgis for my dissertation of bachelor's degree in Civil and Environmental Engineering. I would like to publish my experience in your web site. Do you want a PDF format for the story or another? To which email address may I send the story of my Qgis experience ?

Hi Camilla,

you could sent it to me (richard at qgis.org), or let us know where to get
it on the community list (ping me if I miss it).

For ideas: have a look here:

http://qgis.org/en/site/about/case_studies/index.html

There is not a special template available, we have to copy past
everyting into rst anyway.

IF you are able to build the website, you could clone and do a pull
request, but some text and images is also ok

Regards,

Richard