[Qgis-community-team] [Qgis-psc] Translating "The question of the Month" survey?

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sun Dec 23 07:35:41 PST 2018

Thank you for your feedback Andreas and Alessandro!

On Sun, Dec 23, 2018 at 8:47 AM Andreas Neumann <andreas at qgis.org> wrote:
> For this question I think it would make sense that you use check boxes
and not radio buttons, because I think there is more than one category an
organization/company would like to pick here.

Definitely! That's why I mentioned "multiple choice" and I hope that ODK
supports that option.

OnSun, Dec 23, 2018 at 8:12 AM Alessandro Sarretta <
alessandro.sarretta at gmail.com> wrote:
> There could be a few other common options such as:
> personal donations
> describing and documenting bugs/issues
> documentation and/or translation

Good point! I think they can be partially integrated into the existing

Have you ever invested in improving QGIS? (multiple choice)
- Yes, donating to QGIS.ORG or paying membership fees for a QGIS user group
- Yes, having a support contract with a QGIS support provider
- Yes, directly contracted a QGIS developer / documentation writer /
translator
- Yes, implemented the improvement (code, documentation, translation)
myself (or co-worker / employee of mine)
- Yes, created a reproducible bug/issue report that helped a developer to
fix it
- Yes, other
- No

Regards,