[Qgis-community-team] Icon replacement QGIS docs

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 08:12:35 PDT 2018

Hello Matteo,

matteo <matteo.ghetta at gmail.com> escreveu no dia quinta, 12/07/2018 às
15:00:

> Hi Alexandre,

> Running the script is still needed if the icon is not new right? To add
> the correct path at the end of the file.

yes

> Running it right know modifies also some files in the user_manual
> folder: do you confirm this? I think for some outdated replacement not
> available anymore.

yes

> If yes: should we make a PR with this updates?

yes, please.

Last: I think I will edit (locally of course) the script in order to
> catch only the training manual folder, so I'm sure I'm not destroying
> anything ;)

No need. It's good that, from time to time, someone runs the script and
update all rst files, as it will clean up no longer needed entrances.

Thinking about that, maybe it would be nice to check for no longer used
substitutions that are still present in the substitution.txt file.

--
Alexandre Neto