[Qgis-community-team] Security msg from github

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Nov 12 23:37:37 PST 2018

Hi Alexandre,

You are right, I have to update the docker images too... I think we can
rework the script so it will always create a virtual env with the right
dependencies though.

Errors for building pdf are 'normal',

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/blob/master/Makefile#L98

but it SHOULD end in a pdf though :-)
There are a lot of Tex packages needed though:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Sysadmin/blob/master/docker/sphinx/Dockerfile-pdf
AND all fonts if you want to build non-western languages.

Regards,

Richard