[Qgis-community-team] International Day of the Girl

Kana Walsh cko at girlscanmap.com
Mon Sep 24 21:47:17 PDT 2018

Aloha QGIS Community,

This is Kana Walsh of Troop 806 of the Girl Scouts of Hawaii.

I wanted to forward you my first article on humanitarian mapping for International Day of the Girl Child. It just came out on the website of the Center on Public Diplomacy at the University of Southern California. You can find it here<https://uscpublicdiplomacy.org/blog/let-girls-map-international-day-girl-child>.

It would be nice if you could share them with others! It would also be great if QGIS could start working with other organizations to provide girls with more opportunities to map.

Thank you!

Love,
Kana
🌺