[Qgis-community-team] adding label "User Manual"

Harrissou delazj at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 03:26:04 PST 2019

Hi Larissa,

I tend to consider that all the unlabeled issues belong to the User manual unless another manual is (also) concerned. Then proper labels are added (if we remember). But this is personal and as far as I know not a convention that would written somewhere so it wouldn't hurt to label issues as user manual. It might maybe make things more obvious for some people.
Nobody is in charge of this so please do. Thanks.

Greetings,
Harrissou