[Qgis-community-team] first meeting about SeasonOfDocs next week

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Jun 3 02:39:38 PDT 2019

On 2019-05-31 8:27 PM, Alexandre Neto wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can probably attend too. Zoom is robust and allows revording. An
> alternative to that could be jitsy, which is easy to setup and share.
> Although I have no idea how many people it can handle, and I don't think
> it is possíble to record.
>
> https://jitsi.org/
>
> I like the idea of having a quickstart on qgis docs that could be used
> by OSGeoLive. I think that is really missing.

I rely on Jitsi for several groups that I participate in, with 9+
regular attendees each meeting.  I think it would be great if the QGIS
project moved to the FOSS Jitsi (note that I have no connection to the
Jitsi project).  Here is a room that you can use and test locally:
https://meet.jit.si/QGISCommunity

-jeff