[Qgis-community-team] first meeting about SeasonOfDocs next week

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 05:06:24 PDT 2019

yes, I will set up Google hangouts. I have gmail ids for everyone who
has indicated they will come, except Richard Duivenvoorde. (hint, hint).

I will also be on irc://freenode.net#osgeolive (username=cameronshorter)
in case anyone is having problems connecting and wants to get in touch.

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254