[Qgis-community-team] [Qgis-user] [Qgis-psc] User question of the month

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 02:58:03 PDT 2019

Hi Anita,
Based on the earlier discussion, this is what I end up with (I rearrange
the questions):

1. What is your first source of information on how to use QGIS features or
solve problems?
- QGIS User Manual, Stack Exchange, QGIS mailing lists, a regional forum,
search engine, social network, other

2. On average, how often do you try to find information on QGIS features or
solve problems?
- daily, 2-3 times per week, once per week, 2-3 times per month, monthly,
less often, never

3. If/when you use the official QGIS documentation to learn how to use QGIS
features or solve problems, does it answer your
needs?
-always, often, sometimes, rarely, never, I don't use the official
documentation

4. On average, how often do you use the official QGIS documentation to find
information on QGIS features or solve problems?
- daily, 2-3 times per week, once per week, 2-3 times per month, monthly,
less often, never
* (selecting "I don't use the official documentation" in question 3 would
hide this question)*

5. Suggestions for improvements or other comments on the official QGIS
documentation:
- textarea

Thanks,
Harrissou