[Qgis-community-team] Documentation - Data Capture - Shapefile to GeoPackage

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Feb 12 06:00:08 PST 2020

Hi Shilo!

As today is the official "GeoPackage Day"[1], I wonder if you could just
proceed with your plan, and create a pull request of your changes
towards the github docs repository[2].

Thank you and happy GeoPackage Day, ha! :)

-jeff

[1] https://twitter.com/mapserving/status/1227577364391002112
[2] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation