[Qgis-community-team] Registration for the Contributor Meeting in 's-Hertogenbosch - Problems with GitHub

Jörn Gutzeit j.gutzeit at umwelt-it.de
Tue Mar 10 04:33:17 PDT 2020

Hello,

I wanted to register for the Contributor Meeting and also for some
workshops. Since I didn't have a Github account yet, I opened one. But
when I tried to save the edits on the page of the meeting, I first got a
404-message and then the hint “Y/our account has been flagged. Because
of that, your profile is hidden from the public. If you believe this is
a mistake, contact support to have your account status reviewed/” (no
idea, what that means :-( ). I have contacted the GitHub support, but
they haven't answered me yet. I now have four accounts at Github, all
“flagged” … :-(((

Has anybody an idea what I'm doing wrong?!?

Thanks in advance!
Jörn

--
Jörn Gutzeit Umwelt IT