[Qgis-community-team] Problem with editable postgis view in Qgis3

Giuseppe Menetto giuseppe.menetto at csi.it
Fri Mar 13 14:05:04 PDT 2020

Thank you Régis,

I'll try to configure the dependecies and the 3.12 release.

Thanks a lot for your work.

Reguards

Beppe

Inviato da Workspace ONE Boxer

Il giorno 13 Mar 2020 17:28, Régis Haubourg <regis.haubourg at gmail.com> ha scritto:

Hi, yes this is a known issue, that was present also in 2.18 but less noticeable. The node tool refactor implied a cache that had difficulties to be refreshed if your triggers imply a change of the geometry when you commit in the database.

We worked on this on 3.10. You can configure the layer dependencies in the layer options, so that you force the cache refresh on other layers or the layer itself.

In 3.12 we also added a multithreading so that refreshing the cache is faster.

Hope this helps

Régis