[Qgis-community-team] 3d vectors and rasters for qgis sample data set

Larissa Junek l.junek at gmx.net
Tue Mar 17 01:56:38 PDT 2020

Hello folks,

the documentation team discussed about the 3d view feature and we would
like to implement data for a 3d scene into the qgis sample data set.

There is a nice dataset from Luxembourg including also 3d shapes like
trees which look very nice:
https://public.cloudmergin.com/projects/saber/luxembourg/tree .

I see the point that these data don't fit to the alaska dataset. From my
point of view it will be difficult to prepare such a dataset for the
alaska region.

Any comments welcome.

Cheers, Larissa

P.S: where do we host the qgis sample dataset? I found the repo for the
qgis website so far.