[Qgis-community-team] QGIS Doc meeting [Last Call]

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 09:41:06 PDT 2020

Hi Matteo, all

I'll try to join but will probably be late. Sorry!
I have pushed today a bunch of fixes that could be nice to review and
merge. Moreover, to facilitate disussion, I've listed some technical
missing features I had in mind and listed some remaining tasks/items to
take a decision on at https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/projects/3
(I don't know whether that is the right way to use Github projects but it
makes things written and since tehy are convertible to issues... anyone can
pick what is kept). Feel free to complete or reorganize the items.

Regards,
Harrissou