[Qgis-community-team] Support the documentation for 3.16

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 14:06:05 PST 2020

Hi Felix,

Thanks for offering your help. It's very welcome.
I think there are various ways one can help improve the documentation:
- Describe the new features: most of them are available as issues at [0]
and have some description in the changelogs [1].
- Add more PyQGIS code samples in the Cookbook
- Improve/fix lessons in the training manual
- Update the screenshots
- Track and correct errors of syntaxes, typos...
- Consolidate the doc infrastructure and build/tests processes (and
guidelines)
- ...

As said above, there are various areas; the best way to help IMHO is to
pick what you are interested in and/or comfortable with. If you provide
details on areas you can be of help, maybe could we try together to find
some tasks/priorities to address?!

[0] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/issues
[1] https://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/visualchangelogs.html

Kind regards,