[Qgis-community-team] documentation: Allow setting per cell text format in manual text tables

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 06:58:47 PST 2020

Hi Larissa,

Le lun. 30 nov. 2020 à 15:43, Larissa Junek <l.junek at gmx.net> a écrit :

> Hello folks,
>
> I'm documenting this commit. Can somebody give a hint or a screenshot
> where one can find this setting? Can somebody tell me what is meant by
> "manual text tables"?
>
> In Layout, menu "Add Item --> Add fixed table" (
https://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/visualchangelog312/index.html#feature-new-layout-item-type-manually-created-fixed-tables
)
Note that this feature has not yet been documented so you'd need to add a
section for it. No idea (yet) whether it should be a dedicated one, or it
should share the old "Add attribute table" chapter (
https://docs.qgis.org/3.16/en/docs/user_manual/print_composer/composer_items/composer_attribute_table.html).
I guess it depends on how close they both are.

> I found the following setting:
>
> Add fixed table--> Item Properties --> Fonts and text styling --> Font
> --> Configure format ... .

 Add fixed table--> Item Properties -->Main properties --> Edit table. You
then have access to cell contents formatting.

HTH,
Harrissou